Copia el look de Shenae Grimes

1:18

Una disculpa a todas mis lectoras de que no he publicado nada, pero he andado algo ocupada con esto de hacer maletas ya que me ire a estudiar a otra ciudad, asi que no he tenido mucho tiempo de salir y tomarme fotos sobre los outfits. Aqui les dejo el look street-style de Shenae Grimes para que se inspiren en el. Un beso a todas.

An apologize to all my readers because I haven't published anything, but I've been a little busy with all the things I have to pack and the equipage and everything because I'm moving to another city (to study collage) so I have not a lot of time to hang out and take some pictures about my outfits. Here is Shenae Grimes' street-style so you can inspire in her look. A kiss to all of you.


   



Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

INSTAGRAM