My August Wishlist!

14:52

Estos dias no he salido para nada de mi casa, por eso es que no he puesto mas fotos sobre mis outfits. Solamente me gusta poner lo que me puse en realidad y no crear un outfit falso.
Ya que me ire a Guadalajara a vivir la siguiente semana porque ire a la Universidad alla decidi checar algunas paginas de internet referentes a tiendas de ropa para ver que tenian de nuevo y que me gustaria comprar ahora que este alla. Me gustaron muchas cosas y quiero compartirlas con ustedes. Espero poder comprarlas para la siguiente temporada Otoño-Invierno. ¿ Ustedes que opinan, que les parece mi lista de deseos?


This days I haven't hang out, that's why I haven't upload photos from my outfits. I really like to show the outfit that I wore the day before because I don't approve at all that I show you something that I didn't wear.
Since I'll go to Guadalajara to live the next week (because I will go to college over there) I decided to check some websites related to clothing stores to see what is new and I'd like to buy something when I'll be there. I liked a lot stuff and I want to share with you. I hope that I can buy something for next autumn-winter season. What do you think about my wish list?

Photobucket

1. Abrigo: Quiero uno en color beige, se me hace super in ademas de que combina con todo. Una prenda clasica.
Coat: I want one in beige color, I think that it matches with all kind of clothes and colors, perhaps it is a classic piece.

2. Falda tubo color rojo: Desde hace mucho que quiero una falda tipo tubo, vi esa en rojo y me encanto.
Red tube-type Skirt: Since a long time ago I want one. I saw this skirt and I loved it!

3. Blusa de Chifon: Me encanto esta que vi. Hace mucho que quiero una. Realmente no me importa mucho el color o si es de manga corta o larga. Pero esta simplemente me encanto.
Chifon Blouse: I love this one. Since a long time ago I want one. I really don't care the color or if the blouse is long or short. This one I simple love it.

4. Falda con moño: Creo que se ve super in y girly.
Skirt with a bun: I think is super girly.

5. Pantalones con estampado tribal: Me parecen super in
Tribal print pants: They are super in


6. Sueter Naranja.
Orange Sweater.

7. Falda verde
Green Skirt

8. Playera de rayas
Striped t-shirt.

You Might Also Like

1 comentarios

  1. I totally agree with #1, I so need a trenchcoat :) Cute items & blog!!

    Hope you can visit mine and follow if you like?? I'll follow back :)

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ResponderEliminar

INSTAGRAM