Blue&Blue Stripes

19:47

Photobucket

Este outfit es del Viernes, no habia tenido tiempo de publicarlo ya que tuve un fin de semana muy pesado. Ese viernes fue tranquilo, despues de la escuela fui a comer a casa de mi novio y pase ahi toda la tarde. Por la noche me quede en casa. Sobre el outfit, tenia en mente este outfit desde hace mucho, pero no sabia como se iba a ver, la verdad es que me gusto mucho como se veia, creo que hice una buena eleccion. Asi que que opinan, les gusto? Un beso a todas!

This outfit is from last Friday, I didn't have had si much time to publish the outfit, because I had a hard weekend. That Friday was calm, after school I went to have meal to my boyfriend's home  and I spent all the afternoon there. At night I stayed at home. About the outfit, I had in mind this outfit since a long time, but I didn't know how was going to look like, but the truth is that I liked it so much. I think it was a good choice. So what do you think? Do you like it? A kiss to all of you!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

T-shirt/Playera: ZARA
Skirt-Dress/Falda-Vestido: Bershka
Bag/Bolsa: Bershka
Boots/Botas: LOB
Watch/Reloj: Geneva

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

INSTAGRAM