Winter in Blue

12:54

 photo imageBLS5ED.jpg

Sweater: Aeropostale
Jeans: Bershka
T-shirt: Forever 21
Bag: Bershka
Boots: LOB
Hat: H&M

El invierno ya llego a la ciudad! Es el momento de sacar las botas, suéteres, abrigos, gorros y demás. Este outfit lo utilice para ir a la escuela, el dia estaba demasiado frío asi que tenia que cubrirme lo mayor posible. Soy fanática de utilizar cosas en la cabeza, gorros, sombreros, fedoras y demás. Me encantan! Asi que quise mezclar el oufit con el gorro. Unos jeans siempre son cómodos y las botas no podían faltar, Que les parece? Les gusta?

Winter is here! So this is the moment to take out all the winter clothes! Boots, sweaters, coats, hats, etc! This is the outfit that I wore to go to school on a cold evening. The day was so cold and I had to cover me up the best that I could. Im a huge fan of wear things on the head. I love it! So I wanted to mix and match and outfit that looks cool with a hat. Jeans are always a comfortable basic and the boots cant be absent. So what do you think? Do you like it?

 photo imageBLS8ED.jpg


 photo imageBLS9ED.jpg

 photo imageBLS11.jpeg

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

INSTAGRAM