All I Want For Xmas is YOU.

12:13

 photo imageXMASS5.jpg

Cape/Capa: (Hecha por mi/ I made it)
Dress/Vestido: Shasa
High Heels/Tacones: Brantano
Clutch: (Hecha por mi/ I made it)

Espero hayan tenido una deliciosa velada junto con su familia el 24. Esto fue lo que utilice yo para la cena navideña y pasarla con mi familia. Algo elegante para verse bien durante las fotos familiares. Que opinan? Les gusta? Ustedes que tal la pasaron? Un abrazo!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Eve with all your family and friends on December 24th. This is what I wore that day, I spent a lot of time with my family and ate a delicious Christmas dinner. My outfit is a well dressed outfit, you know, to look great in all the family pictures jaja. What do you think? Do you like it? And you, How do you spent that day? XoXo 

 photo imageXMAS2.jpeg


 photo imageXMAS1.jpeg

 photo imageXMAS3.jpeg

 photo imageXMAS4.jpeg

 photo imageXMAS9.jpeg

 photo imageXMAS6.jpeg

 photo imageXMAS5.jpeg

You Might Also Like

1 comentarios

INSTAGRAM