Stanford 2.0

11:40

 photo IMG_6136.jpg

T-shirt: Stanford
Leggings: STOP
Boots: Vintage
Glasses: Ray Ban
Watch: CASIO
Clutch: Vintage
Beenie: Forever 21


Esto fue lo que utilice el Domingo para tener un dia delicioso con mi familia, era dia de NFL asi que nos juntamos a ver los partidos, tomar y comer como en Mexico se acostumbran las reuniones familiares. Decidi utilizar algo comodo y ya saben, traigo la obsecion por los beenies, amo mi beenie negro como a nada. Espero les guste.

______________

This is what I wore on Sunday. That day I had a family day, we watch the NFL games and we ate and drink a lot. That's how family days are in Mexico, at least in my family. I wore something comfortable and simple, but with my touch. I'm obssesed with the beenies right now, that's why I wear it so much. Hope you like it.


 photo IMG_6141.jpg


 photo IMG_6144.jpg

 photo IMG_6140.jpg

 photo IMG_6142.jpg

 photo IMG_6151.jpg

 photo IMG_6147.jpg

 photo IMG_6152.jpg

 photo IMG_6156.jpg

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

INSTAGRAM